The fresh, herbal aroma of Cilantro essential oil makes it useful for cooking. It is also used in soaps for cleansing purposes.
- Place two drops in a doTERRA veggie cap to support healthy digestion and immune system function.*
- Add to stir fries, salads, and dips to experience Cilantro’s distinct flavor.
- Combine with citrus essential oils for a fresh, herbal aroma and a beneficial surface cleanser.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Gives food a fresh and tasty flavor
- Used in soaps for cleansing purposes
- Fresh, clean aroma
Fresh, herbal, sweet, pungent
Linalool, trans-2- Decenal
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.