The floral, airy scent of Lavender essential oil can produce calming, soothing, and relaxing benefits. Because it provides the user with comforting benefits, Lavender oil has seemingly limitless applications.
- Apply one drop to moisturizer to soothe dry skin.
- Add to shampoo to help keep hair looking thick and healthy.
- Combine with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply for a cooling effect.
- Apply to bottom of feet before bedtime for a relaxing scent that promotes a peaceful sleep.
- Combine with Lemon in warm water for a relaxing tea.
- Diffuse Lavender before bedtime for a relaxing aroma.
- Freshen linen closet, mattress, or air with a light mist of Lavender combined with water in a spray bottle.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.