- Add to hand soap to help eliminate grease after working on a car or bike.
- Incorporate into skincare routine to give complexion a refreshed, healthy-looking glow.
- Combine with baking soda and coconut oil, rub on teeth for two minutes, and rinse for a brightening effect.
- Add two drops to water for a thirst-quenching flavor.
- Use in favorite dessert recipes for a refreshing citrus flavor.
- Place a few drops of Lemon on a rag to help remove stubborn, sticky residue.
- Add to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, counter tops, and other surfaces.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.