The leaves of the Melaleuca tree were used by the Aborigines of Australia for centuries. They would crush the leaves and inhale the oil to promote feelings of clear breathing. This makes Tea Tree ideal for using in aromatherapy to relieve coughs and colds. NPN# 80060950.
- Use in an oral rinse to freshen breath.
- Apply to underarms as a natural deodorant.
- Add a few drops to Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to tired, dry, or cracked feet.
- Combine Tea Tree and Cedarwood and apply to face after shaving for an invigorating aftershave.
- Diffuse with citrus essential oils for a refreshing aroma.
- Add a few drops to washing machine to freshen clothing.
- Add five drops Tea Tree to a spray bottle with water and use on household surfaces.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve colds and cough.
Not for oral use. Keep out of reach of children. External use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have epilepsy or asthma, or if symptoms persist or worsen. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding do not use this product. Do not expose the applied area(s) to the sun for 24 to 48 hours after application. If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache, or an allergic reaction, discontinue use. For prolonged use, consult a healthcare practitioner.