Flora Mānuka Honey is produced by a sustainable, eco-friendly, 100% Māori-owned honey operation in New Zealand. The honey is sourced from several North Island locations and is tested and rated for its MGO (methylglyoxal) content. Additionally, every jar is 100% traceable, all the way back to the source. Just scan the code on the label to learn where your honey was made, its lab test results, and its MGO content.
Guaranteed Purity & Quality:
- 100% traceable – scan the NFC tag on the label to access batch, region, lab test and MGO content
- Sourced from a sustainable, 100% Māori-owned honey operation (winner of several prestigious farming and eco-friendly awards)
- Bottled in 100% recyclable, food grade BPA-free PET jars
- Grade No. 1 Amber Creamed
- Non-GMO + Sustainable + Unpasteurized
Enjoy straight off the spoon, on toast or added to your favourite tea.
Safe for children ages 1 and up.