When people say 'take a deep breath' we take for granted our ability to do that. Unfortunately, suffering from a respiratory disorder is one of the most common reasons for a visit to the doctor. Give your lungs the support they need to keep you breathing freely and deeply. Respir Essence contains an all-natural herbal blend of thyme, licorice root, English plantain, stinging nettle, Cowslip Primrose flower and elecampane in a delicious base of pear juice.
Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve chest complaints, including catarrhs, coughs, bronchial irritations and bronchitis
- Natural herbal tea blend for respiratory relief
- Alleviates chest complaints, coughing, and bronchitis
- Removes excess mucus build-up caused by mucous membrane inflammation
- Heals inflammation and soreness of mouth and throat
- Opens the passages of the lungs to help relieve shortness of breath
- Contains a blend of thyme, licorice root, English plantain, stinging nettle, Cowslip Primrose flower and elecampane
- All-natural and in a delicious base of pear juice
- Kosher, non-GMO, vegan
RECOMMENDED ADULT DOSE:
Shake well before use. Take 2 tablespoons (30 ml), 2-3 times daily.
Keep out of reach of children. Keep refrigerated at all times after opening and consume within 4 weeks.
CAUTIONS: Do not use if you: 1) are pregnant or breastfeeding 2) are taking products containing diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives or other medications which may aggravate electrolytes imbalance 3) have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, or a kidney/cardiovascular disorder.
- Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 4-6 weeks.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a liver disorder or gastritis/gastric ulcer.
- Hypersensitivity/allergy is known to occur; in which case discontinue use.
- Stop use and seek medical attention immediately if you experience dizziness, confusion, muscle weakness or pain, abnormal heart beat and/or difficulty breathing.