Looking for a delicious and convenient way for the whole family to get their probiotics? Flora’s Super 5 Plus Probiotic is a great way to boost the friendly bacteria in your system, in a tasty raspberry lozenge. Perfect for daily use, this low potency formula is ideal for young children and those who want to mildly bump up their probiotics. Plus, Flora’s Super 5 Plus Probiotic contains Xylitol, an ingredient often associated with oral health.
Lifestyle and environmental factors can compromise the digestive system, but adding probiotics into the dietary mix can help boost the good bacteria, keeping the bad in balance and helping to maintain a healthy microflora, naturally. Flora’s Probiotic Blends are unique in that they’ve been developed to survive the stomach acids so that they can be as effective as possible when they reach the intestinal tract.
- Formulated for children and adults
- Unique combination of 5 friendly bacteria
- Each vegetarian capsule guarantees a minimum of 2 billion viable cells per lozenge at at time of manufacture
- Gluten-Free + Vegetarian + Science-Based + Raw
Super 5 Probiotic strains**:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus HA-122
- Lactobacillus casei HA-108
- Bifidobadcterium bifidum HA-132
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus HA-111
- Lactobacillus salivarius HA-118
- Provides lives micro-organisms that form part of a natural healthy intestinal flora.
Adults: Dissolve 1 lozenge gently in mouth after a meal, 1-2 times daily.
Children (4-12 years old): Dissolve 1 lozenge gently in mouth after a meal, once daily.
CAUTIONS: Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days. Do not use if you are experiencing nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain. Do not use if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, and patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment). This product has come into contact with milk and soy lecithin. Do not use this product if you have milk or soy allergy. Keep bottle refrigerated.