- Dissolves Instantly in Mouth!
- Relief of Pain, Irritability and Swelling Due to Oral Discomfort
- Since 1903
- Natural Relief
- No Belladonna, Benzocaine, Artificial Flavors, Dyes or Parabens
- Actual Size 65 mg
- Package Contains One Bottle
Uses: Temporarily relieves the symptoms of:
- Gum sensitivity
- Swelling or soreness of gums
- Oral pain or discomfort
Children under 6 months of age: Dissolve 1 tablet on tongue every 15 minutes for 4 doses, then hourly until relieved.
Children 6 months to 3 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets on tongue every 15 minutes for 4 doses, then hourly until relieved.
Hyland's Baby Oral Pain Relief Tablets are very soft and will dissolve instantly in the mouth.