Ginger – the zingy cooking spice that doubles as treasured herbal medicine. This popular rhizome is a traditional remedy for upset stomachs, including lack of appetite, nausea, digestive spasms, indigestion, dyspepsia, and flatulent colic. Natural Factors Chewable Ginger offers a highly concentrated ginger extract to help relieve nausea or vomiting due to motion and/or seasickness and support digestive health. This multi-purpose remedy also acts as an expectorant and antitussive to help relieve symptoms of bronchitis, coughs, and colds.
Ginger contains high levels of phenols and volatile oils, which stimulate digestion, enhance nutrient absorption, and relieve flatulence. In short, it’s a wonderful digestive aid that can be used daily. Research indicates that ginger’s active ingredients also have mild anti-inflammatory properties that may be helpful for joint pain associated with osteoarthritis and for women with menstrual cramps. Many people struggle with motion sickness or seasickness, and following surgery, patients can experience postoperative nausea and vomiting. Studies show ginger is as effective in treating nausea and vomiting as over-the-counter medications with fewer side effects.
Natural Factors Chewable Ginger is standardized to contain 5% gingerol, the bioactive ingredient in ginger responsible for its anti-nausea effect. Each tablet is equivalent to 500 mg of organically grown ginger, and is deliciously sweetened with xylitol and stevia.
- Clinically shown to help prevent nausea and vomiting associated with motion sickness and/or seasickness
- Relieves digestive upset such as lack of appetite, spasms, indigestion, dyspepsia, and gas
- Used as an expectorant and antitussive to help relieve cough and cold symptoms
- Helps relieve joint pain associated with osteoarthritis
- Soothes menstrual pain and cramping