Proper digestion is critical to health and well-being. Digestive enzymes are released by the digestive tract when we eat, and enzymes are also present in whole foods to aid digestion. However, many people are deficient in enzymes and have difficulty digesting food properly.
Gluten is a sticky protein found in wheat and other grains including oats, rye, and barley. Casein is a protein found in high amounts in cow’s milk and cheese. Lactose is also known as milk sugar and is the main sugar found in milk and dairy products.
Natural Factors Gluten Relief is specially formulated with a balanced blend of enzymes needed for complete digestion of difficult-to-digest foods, especially cereal grains and milk products, which contain carbohydrate, protein, gluten, and casein. Beans and legumes contain starches that can be difficult to digest. Improved digestion of these foods can help ease digestive complaints and lighten the load on the digestive system, improving energy levels and vitality, reducing disease, and improving health and wellness. The special enzyme blend contains the essential proteases I, II, III, IV, in addition to amylase I and II, glucoamylase, cellulose, lactase, and alpha-galactosidase, and is suitable for vegetarians.
- Supports mild-to-severe digestive complaints, fatigue, and loss of energy
- Digestive support for the consumption of gluten, casein, and lactose-containing foods (beans, milk and cheese)
- Eases gas and bloating associated with the consumption of fibre-rich foods
- Improves symptoms associated with food sensitivities, allergies, and celiac disease
- Optimizes the absorption of nutrients
- Uniquely supports the digestive system and normalizes the inflammatory response
- Suitable for vegetarians