Organic Reliefibre is a certified low-FODMAP fibre supplement that helps improve bowel regularity and relieves symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Sourced from the guar bean, the organic fibre in Reliefibre is completely soluble in water, has zero viscosity, remains stable at low pH levels, and is extremely resistant to high temperatures.
Fibre is an essential part of any healthy diet, but getting enough fibre can be hard, especially on a low-FODMAP diet. Found in many common foods, FODMAPs (fermentable oligosaccharides, disaccharides, monosaccharides, and polyols) are certain types of carbohydrates (sugars) that can be hard to digest for people with IBS, and result in unpleasant symptoms such as abdominal discomfort, bloating, gas, and diarrhea or constipation.
Every serving of Organic Reliefibre provides 5 g of low-FODMAP organic, non-GMO, gluten-free fibre to support individuals with IBS. Reliefibre also supports weight control by helping you feel fuller for longer and supporting blood sugar regulation. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans, Reliefibre is available in unflavoured and in a delicious natural tropical flavour. This prebiotic fibre can be used by adults and children aged 8 and older for gentle relief of constipation and symptoms of IBS.
- Source of soluble fibre for the maintenance of healthy gastrointestinal function
- Helps relieve minor gastrointestinal symptoms associated with IBS, including bloating, flatulence, dyspepsia, and altered bowel habits
- Proven prebiotic fibre
- Helps improve intestinal regularity including constipation and/or diarrhea
- Provides a gentle relief of constipation for adults and children above 8 years of age
- Helps reduce glycemic response and glycemic index when taken with food