You have difficulty sleeping? Somerol promotes a deep and easy sleep. This combination of plants with sedative vertues to naturally improve the quality of sleep and help relieve nervousness.
Medicinal ingredients: Each capsule contains:
- Valerian extract (root) (Valeriana officinalis) 225 mg; 4:1 extract equivalent to 900 mg of valerian.
- Passion flower extract (herb top) (Passiflora incarnata) 115 mg ; 20:1 extract equivalent to 2300 mg of passionflower.
- Hops extract (strobile) (Humulus lupulus) 115 mg ; 10:1 extract equivalent to 1150 mg of hops.
- Lemon Balm extract (herb top)(Melissae officinalis L) 50 mg; 4:1 extract equivalent to 200 mg of lemon balm.
Non medicinal ingredients: hypromellose (vegetarian capsule), magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Properties of the ingredients
Valerian root: A universal remedy, the relaxing and tranquillizing effect of valerian improves the quality and intensity of sleep. An efficient sleep-inducing plant, valerian stops frequent broken sleep and insomnia.
Passion flower: It’s relaxing effects eases anxiety in nervous people. Passion flower helps promote complete relaxation naturally and is not habit-forming.
Hops: Often recommended for therapeutic sleep, hops soothes nervous stomachs and intestines (cramps, spasms, nausea, gas).
Lemon Balm: A brain and nervous system tonic, balm improves control over the emotions and reduces the sensitivity and excitability of the nervous system.
- Fast acting & effective.
- Natural sedative.
- Helps promote restful and revitalizing sleep.
- Excellent for restlessness or insomnia due to mental stress.
- 100% natural & safe.
- Anguish causing insomnia.
- Difficulty to fall asleep.
- Frequent waking.
- Nocturnal agitation.
- Light sleep.
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 3 weeks (chronic insomnia). Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, and for young children, to consult a health practitioner before taking any herbal supplements. Consumption with alcohol, other medications or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have depression and/or related diseases.
Contraindications: Some people may experience drowsiness. Do not operate heavy machinery or drive a motorized vehicle within 2 hours after consuming the product. It is recommended that you consult with a health care practitioner before taking any herbal supplements if you are taking medication or if you have a particular health problem.
Known Adverse Reactions: Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has known to occur; if this case arises, discontinue use.
Adults and adolescents of 13 years and older: Take 1-2 capsules with water, 30 minutes before going to bed.
Note: For prolonged use, consult a health care practitioner.