- From the day we’re born, calcium, phosphorus and other essential vitamins work together to develop and maintain strong bones. Yet daily wear and tear and other stressors over time take their toll on our body’s essential framework.
- Never before have so many people been over the age of 30, the year we generally reach peak bone mass. Most of us become vulnerable to deteriorating bone health in the years that follow.
- That’s why PURICA IONICBONE™ Vegan Bone-building Formula will make a difference in ensuring optimal bone health throughout adult life, especially in seniors and post-menopausal women.
The IONICBONE™ difference
- Powered by K2Vital®, which regulates the usage of calcium, keeping it in your bones and not in your blood;
- Featuring natural calcified Atlantic Seaweed (CAS®) mineral complex, it has 32% more elemental calcium than other leading organic calcium sources
- Vegan, non-GMO and gluten-free, this ionic formula tastes great as an effervescent drink.
Helps in the development and maintenance of strong bones and teeth through the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus. Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient Vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis. Helps to maintain normal muscle function, immune function and normal electrolyte balance essential to good health. Also helps in the process of normal regulation of cell division and specialization, energy metabolism, tissue formation and bone development.
Take with food a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products. Place 1 teaspoon of powder in a glass or mug. Slowly add 6 ounces of hot water while stirring and allow product to fizz and mix completely. Best to add 2 ounces of water, allow product to dissolve completely, then add additional 4 ounces. Drink slowly.
Cautions and warnings: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding or are taking blood thinners, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Ensure to drink enough fluid before, during and after exercise.