Glass & Ceramic – Hand made
- Wantertank: 200 mL
- Diffusion coverage up to 300 sq.ft.
- Diffusion duration: 8 hours in continuous mode – 16 hours in intermittent mode
- 7 multicoloured lights or selection of one color
- Dimensions: diameter 6 x height 7 inches
Discover our original AGADIR mist diffuser. It will surprise you with its Moroccan design. In keeping with new trends, it will fit perfectly into your interior while creating a relaxing atmosphere. AGADIR diffuser, a work of art! Beautiful model that subtly releases the aromas of essential oils in the room Made of glass and mosaics laid by hand, a real gem! Integrates well with different types of decor, be it classic, contemporary or others.
Our tips: the mosaic of glass and small pearls in shades of blue and green sets the tone for any large room in the house.
Ideal to awaken your mood with color!
1. Keep unit upright. To remove the cover, lift straight up.
2. Plug the connector end of the power adapter into the DC-jack input under the base of the diffuser.
3. Add 200mL of tap water using a measuring cup (not included in the package). Do not use hot water, and fill only to the maximum fill line. Do not add water to the unit while switched on.
4. Add 5 to 10 drops of diffusion essential oils to the top of the tank.
5. Place the cover onto the base of the unit. The cover must be in place to operate the diffuser. Connect the diffuser to a power outlet before using.
After using the unit 5-6 times, or after 3-5 days, clean as follows:
1. Unplug the unit from its power outlet supply and remove the cover.
2. Pour out any water remaining in the tank. Do not pour out water from the air outlet side.
3. Using a soft cloth and a mild soap in warm water, gently wipe down the unit. Dry with a clean cloth.
4. To prevent water from entering the air outlet, pour off any excess by tilting the unit to the left, not to the right.
5. Do not use detergents containing acids or enzymes, as they may damage the unit and create toxic fumes.
Important: Use a mild soap only.
Please read and carefully follow the following safety precautions before using this unit. These precautions are meant to prevent injuries and damage. May cause serious personal injury.
- Please keep out of reach of children and babies.
- Please also keep the power cord out of their reach, as it may lead to suffocation or death.
- Please use the adapter provided with the unit.
- Please do not dismantle, modify or heat the unit.
- Avoid dropping or hitting the unit.
- Do not touch the ultrasonic vibrating disc.
- If you see smoke or detect a burning smell, unplug the unit immediately.
- Do not use alcohol, gasoline, thinner or other organic solvents to clean the unit.
- Do not handle the unit with wet hands.
- Keep away from metal objects (i.e., pins, keys, etc.).
- Do not cut, damage, modify or put weight on the power cord. This may cause an electric shock or fire.
WARNING – May damage the unit:
- Do not let liquids or foreign matter enter the unit.
- Unplug the unit when not in use.
- Wait 60 minutes before restarting the unit in order to avoid damaging the ultrasonic disc.
- Do not place anything on the unit while in use.
- Never move the unit while in operation.
- Keep the power cord clear of areas where it may be tripped over. Pull gently on the plug to disconnect.
Keep away from:
- direct sunlight, sources of heat and strong drafts from air conditioners or fans,
- electronic equipments, such as televisions and audio components,
- unstable surfaces.